product
Products
Home /

Projector

/T6 3000 Lumens 720P LCD Mini Portable HD Theater Projector, Support HDMI, AV, VGA, USB, Audio

T6 3000 Lumens 720P LCD Mini Portable HD Theater Projector, Support HDMI, AV, VGA, USB, Audio

The projector, also known as the beamer, is a device that can project images or videos onto the bigger screen. It can connect with computers, VCD, DVD, BD, game consoles and DV through different interfaces to play corresponding video signals.

Projectors are widely used in homes, offices, schools and entertainment venues. According to different working methods, there are CRT, LCD, DLP and other different types of projectors.

T6 is LCD mini portable HD home theater projector.

• Item NO. :

T6
  • Order(MOQ):

• Product Origin:

CHINA
  • Color:

RED SILIVER
  • Shipping Port:

SHENZHEN
  • Lead Time:

• Product Details

Model
T6
Operating System
Multi-Media/Same Screen/Android 1+8G Bluetooth
Focus Mode
Manual
lmage System
LCD
Lamp
LED
Contrast
800:1
Native Res.
1280*720P
Brightness
3000lumens(130ANSI)
Power Supply
100-240V 50/60HZ
Keystong
Multi-Media: Manual Trapezium ±15 Vertical
Same Screen: Manual Trapezium ±15 Vertical
Android: Electron Trapezium ±30 Vertical/Horizontal
Input
Multi-Media:USB*2/HDMI IN/AV/IR/VGA/3.5mm Audio
Same Screen:USB*2/HDMI IN/AV/IR/VGA/3.5mm Audio
        Android:USB*2/HDMI OUT/IR/3.5mm Audio
Power Consumption
70W(MAX)
Lamp Life
20000Hours
Projection Dist.
1-4M
Size
25*17*8cm
Projection Size
30-170(inches)
Net Weight
1.28KG
Aspect ratio
4:3/16:9
Audio
MP3/WMA/ASF/OGG/AAC/WAV
Picture
JPEG/BMP/PNG
Video
MP4/AVI/MKV/LFV/MOV/MPG/VOB/RMVB/3GP
Text
TXT

Send A Message
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.
If you have questions or suggestions,please leave us a message,we will reply you as soon as we can!
Related Products
wireless mini projector

HD portable home theater mini projector wireless wifi full HD 3D led projector

Super bright, dazzlingNew operating interface for clearer classificationColors and details are more natural and delicateHigher contrast, bright colorsWired/Wireless connection is more fluentConvenient easy projection function for mobile phone

1080P webcam

Wholesale Auto focus web camera hd 1080P webcam for video call meeting broadcast

Web camera has a super wide angle, built-in microphone, and can be rotated 360 degrees. It can bring you a different experience and make the picture of your phone clearer. It can be applied to various scenarios, such as online meetings, etc.

MX25L3206EM2I-12G

MXIC FLASH MEMORY MX25L3206EM2I-12G SOP-8

32M-BIT [x 1 / x 2] CMOS SERIAL FLASHGENERAL DESCRIPTION  The device feature a serial peripheral interface and software protocol allowing operation on a simple 3-wire bus.  The three bus signals are a clock input (SCLK), a serial data input (SI), and a serial data output (SO). Serial access  to the device is enabled by CS# input.  When it is in Dual Output read mode, the SI and SO pins become SIO0 and SIO1 pins for data output.  The device provides sequential read operation on whole chip.  After program/erase command is issued, auto program/erase algorithms which program/erase and verify the specified page or sector/block locations will be executed. Program command is executed on byte basis, or page basis, or  word basis for erase command is executes on sector, or block, or whole chip basis.  To provide user with ease of interface, a status register is included to indicate the status of the chip. The status read  command can be issued to detect completion status of a program or erase operation via WIP bit.  Advanced security features enhance the protection and security functions, please see security features section for  more details.  When the device is not in operation and CS# is high, it is put in standby mode.  The device utilizes Macronix's proprietary memory cell, which reliably stores memory contents even after typical  100,000 program and erase cycles.

dvb-t2 digital tv receiver suppliers

DVB factory wholesale OEM 1080 HD DVB T2 Digital TV Receiver Free To Air

*Fully Compliant with DVB-T2 Standard *H.265(HEVC) Decoding *480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p Supported *4:3/16:9 & NSTC/PAL/Auto Switchable *Boot up logo, radio image, watermark supported *TV Guide/Bouquet Optional *Auto search at background when STB boots supported *USB PVR and Time-shift supported *7-day EPGl, parental lock, channel management, timer, favorite group *STB upgrade via USB, OTA and serial port supported *NIT auto detect for channel add/delete, channel name change and LCN change at background available *Auto/manual scan optional and network search available *Last channel memory and multi-language supported *Open to the latter value-added service supported

Nuvoton Microcontrollers ARM Cortex-M4 MCUs M452 USB

Nuvoton Microcontrollers ARM Cortex-M4 MCUs M452 USB Series

The NuMicro® M452 USB series 32-bit microcontroller (MCU) is embedded with the ARM® Cortex®-M4 core and operating at 2.5V ~ 5.5V and -40℃ ~ 105℃, and provides 22.1184 MHz internal oscillator (1% accuracy at 25℃, 5V) , Data Flash configurable and high immunity (8KV ESD, 4KV EFT) . Package types include LQFP48, LQFP64 and LQFP100. Model No.: M452VG6AE

Winbond W631GG6KB-12

Winbond W631GG6KB-12 8M 16BIT DDR3 SDRAM

W631GG6KB is sorted into the following speed grades: -11, -12, 12I, 12A, 12K -15, 15I,15A and 15K. The -11 speed grade is compliant to the DDR3-1866 (13-13-13) specification. The -12,12I, 12A and 12K speed grades are compliant to the DDR3-1600 (11-11-11) specification (the 12Iindustrial grade which is guaranteed to support -40°C ≤ TCASE ≤ 95°C). The -15, 15I, 15A and 15Kspeed grades are compliant to the DDR3-1333 (9-9-9) specification (the 15I industrial grade which isguaranteed to support -40°C ≤ TCASE ≤ 95°C).

OEM customized DVB S2 satellite TV receiver

Factory OEM customized DVB S2 satellite TV receiver full hd set top box upgrade software wifi free to air wifi wireless adapte

Place of Origin: ChinaBrand Name: INDASINAModel Number: Ali M3510CFTA(Free To Air): YesType: Digital, DVB-S2/HD/MPEG-4/H.264High Definition: YesChipset: Ali M3510CVideo Resolution: 1080P/1080i/720p/576P/576i/480p/480iInput Voltage: AC 80-260V 50~60HzUSB: Two USBFunction: 3G, Wifi, IPTV, YouTube, Weather, Google MapFeature: IKS, SKS, CCCAM, New cam, Mscam,BISS, POWERVU, Dolby

GD25Q16CSIG

GD FLASH MEMORY GD25Q16CSIG SOP-8_208mil

GENERAL DESCRIPTION  The GD25Q16C(16M-bit) Serial flash supports the standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), and supports the  Dual/Quad SPI: Serial Clock, Chip Select, Serial Data I/O0 (SI), I/O1 (SO), I/O2 (WP#), and I/O3 (HOLD#). The Dual I/O  data is transferred with speed of 240Mbits/s and the Quad I/O & Quad output data is transferred with speed of 480Mbits/s.

Please tell us your needs

Indasina, a group corporation composed of factories, is committed to a variety of electronic products and the overall customized solutions.

partners 8
Partners7
Partners6
Partners5
Partners4
Partners3
Partners2
Partners1
Leave a message Request A Free Quote
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.